I kindly suggest you the following, to better exploit the organization and the materials of the course:
- watch lecture modules (green books), by following the proposed structure of; methodological video, hands-on video on KNIME, practice, where you are asked to self-evaluate your catch from the lecture module,
- another level of self assessment is provided, through quizzes, at the end of each lecture, i.e. one of the eight topics of the course.
- discuss with your classmates about issues which arose fom using the course materials,
- takes notes, find errors, write down on a piece of paper the questions you would like to be answered,
- come to the class and challenge your lecturer by asking the most nasty question,
wish you a nice sunny day
All the best