The Raw & Circular Economy Expedition (RACE) is back and we’re calling all sustainability pioneers to get involved!
What is the RACE 2023?
RACE is a challenge-based learning programme across the raw materials value chain that unites sustainability pioneers to connect, learn, and innovate for the pressing raw material challenges. Comprised of expert talks, industry tours, entrepreneurship training and networking, this is the perfect opportunity for students to advance their career and gain insight into the challenges faced by industries in this sector. This year's theme focuses on the Green Transition in Europe.
What’s in it for the students?
- Work, receive insights and network with the world’s leading experts from industry, academia, and policy.
- Experience the raw materials value chain challenges by following the real-life journey of raw materials across four different locations in Europe.
- Network and innovate with fellow students from international backgrounds.
- Deepen your understanding of the circular economy and pressing raw materials challenges to ensure supply security across Europe.
- Develop and pitch solutions to ‘Green Transition’ challenges in diverse and interdisciplinary teams.
Terms & Conditions
- You will need to provide evidence of your enrolment in a relevant European Master's programme.
- We will cover your accommodation, internal travel and meals through the whole programme (except social drinks). You will need to make your way to the start point on the 22 July and back from the end point on the 5 August at your own costs.
- You must have valid travel and health insurance - please check the FAQ section on this.
- You must have a valid visa to be able to travel through Europe - unfortunately, we are not able to provide visa invitation letters nor assist in providing support in obtaining visas.
Applications are OPEN! Please find attached a poster on the event.
Apply through the website here: https://race2023.eitrawmaterials.eu/join/
The EIT RawMaterials RACE 2023 Team