INES School follow-up

INES School follow-up

by Roberto Tretola -
Number of replies: 0

Here is one final message from professor Ferrero on INES School:

----------------------

Dear Students,
we concluded the first "International School on INtegrated Environmental Studies in the Arctic with respect to climate changes” and most of you participate with great interest. I hope you find the interdisciplinary approach fruitful for your studies and career. 
At the following link you can find all the recorded lectures (there was only a technical issue with the one of Judah Cohen but we are solving it): 
At the same link the pdf version of the presentations will be added soon. For those who participate, you are going to receive the certificate of attendance electronically signed.
Concerning the 4CFU and the required reports we have to specify that a report means a word/pdf document which resume the content of the talks given along the school trying to connect the novelties that you learned with respect to the knowledge that you have at disposal within the MS course. We chose this format as unlikely (due to COVID-19 situation) the in person school was not possible. Thus the effort you are going to put in the report will help you to cross linking the different disciplines in a Environmental Science perspective.
For this report 1 month since now is the deadline (8 November). You can send the reports directly to my e-mail address: luca.ferrero@unimib.it
The reports will be evaluated by a panel composed by Prof. Stefano Malatesta, Prof. Alessandra Savini and me.
In case of any doubt please contact me.
Best regards,
Luca Ferrero”